For the first time, The Best Practice Online Marketing Workshop is now available for business owners across Australia.
The key speaker is David Lurie, one of Australia's leading internet marketing gurus. He makes money while he sleeps and better still, he is passionate about educating business owners on how they can achieve the same success that he has.
We have been so impressed with a workshop he has ran for us in the Melbourne CBD that we decided to host this for you, our customers and friends. We can not stress enough how much you will learn about Online Marketing through this 3-hour workshop.
Would you please watch the video below for more information about the workshop?
Please click on the image to watch the video
REGISTER NOW >>
Key insights your clients will gain from this workshop:
- The three things you MUST DO RIGHT NOW to attract more customers online
- How to ensure you are ranked at the top of Google
- The biggest secret online opportunity for small – medium business today
- Improvements you can implement to your business the next day
- How to avoid getting ripped off by SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) companies
- Crucial information to improve your profits within 90 days
- Marketing strategies that lead to immediate growth
- How to reduce the amount of time and stress you have to bear as a business owner
- Case studies of small businesses making money online in Melbourne today
REGISTER NOW >>
Your MC - John Peterson, one of Australia's leading business coaches has been invited to be the MC at this event. John Peterson runs a national business coaching program for small and medium businesses with hundreds of members attending every month.
Event: Best Practice Marketing Educational Discovery Workshop
Date: 18th December 2013
Time: Registration 5:45pm (for a 6:00pm start) – 9:00pm
Venue: Brisbane Riverview Hotel - Kingsford Smith Drive Hamilton, QLD
Cost: $0.00 Free of Charge! (usually $295.00)
Registration: Click Here
Bookings are essential for this event and please do so early to avoid disappointment.
Please feel free to contact (Best Practice Marketing) on (07) 3177 3359 or email them on email@example.com if you have any questions about this event.