Self-managed Superannuation Funds
There are several trust laws and legislative requirements for setting up a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF). Typically you need to:
- Obtain a trust deed
- Appoint trustees and members of the fund
- Sign a trustee declaration (NAT 71089)
- Elect to become a regulated fund
- Obtain a tax file number (TFN)
- Obtain an Australian business number (ABN)
At Profitwise Accountants Pty Ltd we can arrange for the professional advice you need to set up your own fund. We use the services of an Authorised Representative of an Australian Financial Services Licensee to complete the fund establishment documents to greatly simplify the process for you.
We complete the annual accounting, financial statements, taxation and trustees' compliance requirements to ensure your SMSF continues to be fully compliant with all legislative requirements.
Back to Services